In the News
- Tulsa People: McLain High School creates a space for students to share creativity
- News on 6: McLain Teacher Telling Stories, Changing Perceptions
- Tulsa World: Tulsa Schools to enlarge partnership with Tulsa Tech to McLain High School in fall 2020
- Oklahoma Eagle: Tulsa McLain Alumnus Josh Jacobs Sets Oakland Raiders Franchise Record In Rookie Season
- Tulsa World: McLain students attend a soil collection ceremony for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre victim Henry Walker
- Tulsa World: Four years ago Crystal Garcia constantly skipped school. Now she's McLain's valedictorian
On June 8, Tulsans came together to approve the four propositions in the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools.
Reflections on the Centennial of the Tulsa Race Massacre.,
On June 8, 2021, Tulsans will vote on the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools, a $414 million investment in Tulsa children, teachers, and families that will make an impact in every school.