McLain High School football team received a visit from ex-NFL player Marcus Dupree who gave them wisdom and encouragement.
In the News
- Tulsa People: McLain High School creates a space for students to share creativity
- News on 6: McLain Teacher Telling Stories, Changing Perceptions
- Tulsa World: Tulsa Schools to enlarge partnership with Tulsa Tech to McLain High School in fall 2020
- Oklahoma Eagle: Tulsa McLain Alumnus Josh Jacobs Sets Oakland Raiders Franchise Record In Rookie Season
- Tulsa World: McLain students attend a soil collection ceremony for 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre victim Henry Walker
- Tulsa World: Four years ago Crystal Garcia constantly skipped school. Now she's McLain's valedictorian
A regular meeting of the Board of Education is scheduled for November 2, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
While students in the elementary grades will begin returning to in-person learning in November, parents will have the option for their children to stay in distance learning during quarter two (Nov. 9-Jan. 15). We know that this may be a difficult decision for your family, and below you will find more information about in-person and distance learning during quarter two.
Starting on Friday, Oct. 30, Tulsa Public Schools will serve all Tulsa children ages 18 and under three days’ worth of breakfast, lunch, and supper meals free of charge to provide children meals for the weekend.
On 10/23/2020, we released our COVID-19 case count for the week of 10/19/20-10/23/20.
A special board meeting will be held on Monday, October 26, 2020.